Experiential Program with Integrated Cooperatives (EPIC) Minor
- EPIC 106: Introduction to EPIC
- EPIC 325: Project Management
- EPIC 470: Enterprise Risk Management
- EPIC 472: Business Research Methods
- EPIC 474: Lean Enterprise
- EPIC 476: Advanced Topics in Business
- EPIC 498: Special Topics in EPIC
You’ll grow from:
- Two academic years of paid work experience
- Credit toward your degree for the time you spend working in place of classroom- intensive work
- An executive mentor who assists in the development of your business acumen, leadership skills, social skills, academic performance, and overall success
EPIC’s curriculum focuses on integrated, project-based learning. Courses include:
- Introduction to EPIC
- Project Management
- Lean Enterprise
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Business Research Methods
- Advanced Topics in Business
Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Management, Marketing, and Risk Management and Insurance majors may apply as an incoming first-year or sophomore student.
To be admitted, students must:
- Have a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Submit an application for admission to USF
- Complete a 300-word essay on why you should be selected for the Busse EPIC program at USF.
- Format: Essays should be typed or printed on white paper, using one side only, 300-350 words. The body of the essay must be double-spaced with one-inch margins. Please save electronic files as Microsoft Word documents.
- Content: Please include your name, address, email, and phone number on the first page. Please tell the EPIC Admissions Committee why you are interested in the EPIC program and why you feel you would be successful if admitted into the program. Also include an explanation of how the program will help you in your future career.
- Two EPIC reference request forms
- Complete an entrance interview with EPIC program coordinator