Undergraduate Catalog: 2021-22

Change of Program

Students wishing to declare or change their major may do so at any time. Students are encouraged to confer with their academic advisor or the Director of Academic and Career Development Center. If there is agreement that a change is desirable, the decision is formalized by completing a Change of Major form found on My Cougar Connection in Form Central. The form then needs taken or sent to Registrar’s Office for processing. The student will be subject to the degree requirements in effect at the time of the change of major.