Home Schooled Students
- Submit the completed application to the Office of Admissions at sf.edu/apply.
- Provide a short essay telling why you wish to attend the University of Saint Francis, specifically including the following:
- What would make you a successful student at USF?
- Why is USF a good fit for you?
- Why have you chosen your intended major, and what do you know about the profession?
- Request an official typed high school transcript (or equivalent) showing your grade point average and SAT or ACT results (optional) to be sent directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit a list of extracurricular activities.
- Submit a bibliography of books you have read during your high school years.
- Submit a reference completed by someone other than a family member.
There is no closing date for application, and notification of acceptance is made on a rolling basis. Preference in financial aid, housing and course selection may be given to those with early acceptance. Because certain competitive programs may fill, forming waitlists, early application is encouraged.