Undergraduate Catalog: 2021-22

Other Sources of Aid

Veterans’ Benefits

Eligible veterans may receive monthly benefits through the Veterans Administration (VA). The Registrar’s Office at the University of Saint Francis addresses VA matters and certifies attendance records. For complete details concerning either VA benefits or aid to dependents of veterans, contact the nearest VA office or call 1-888-GIBILL1.

Vocational Rehabilitation

Students whose physical or mental impairment prevents them from obtaining gainful employment may receive educational funding through the Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation Services. For information, contact the nearest Vocational Rehabilitation office.